TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - May 18, 2011) -
Editor's Note: There is a video associated with this press release.
From saving time to ways to win $1,000* or an Apple iPad2**, Enbridge Gas Distribution (TSX:ENB) (NYSE:ENB) currently offers some great reasons for customers to check out its refreshed website.
Enbridge Gas Distribution values its relationship with customers. A key factor in keeping a relationship strong is ongoing communications. Recognizing that, Enbridge has launched a refreshed website that offers many features and enhancements. All of the updates to enbridgegas.com were designed to better deliver on our commitment to open communications with customers.
"We value our customers' opinions; they provide us the insight necessary to continually enhance the services we provide," said Janet Holder, President, Enbridge Gas Distribution. "We hope that the changes we have made to our online services will make it easier for our customers to find what they need more quickly and conveniently."
Customers are encouraged to visit the refreshed enbridgegas.com website. In addition to a new look and the current contest opportunities, it offers customers and people considering switching to natural gas useful tools and information.
Here are some of the reasons to visit enbridgegas.com:
- Join our online customer forum. Residential customers are invited to share their thoughts in our customer forum. Customers who join will be contacted by email about once or twice a month and will be asked to provide opinions on a variety of topics. As a thank you for joining, customers will be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win $1,000. There will also be monthly prizes of $500 offered from April 1 to December 31, 2011.*
- Register for myEnbridge. In minutes customers can sign-up for myEnbridge, which allows them to view bills online, track natural gas use and access a number of useful account management tools. As a time-saving feature, if a customer has logged into the myEnbridge section of our site, any forms opened will be automatically updated with their account information. To register, customers will need a copy of their Enbridge bill and an email address.
- Sign up for paperless billing: Paperless billing allows customers to receive their bills online and save paper. Customers who sign-up for paperless billing on or before June 16, 2011 will be automatically entered into a contest for a chance to win one of 10 Apple iPad2s (approximate retail value $500).** Paperless billing also provides an archive of up to 24 months of bills, so historical bills can be viewed conveniently.
As well, paperless billing customers interested in great ways to make their home more energy efficient can sign-up to receive the Enbridge Energy Club newsletter. It's an electronic newsletter for residential customers interested in saving energy.
- Follow us on twitter. You can now follow us on twitter, @enbridgegasnews, and keep up-to-date with news, events and important safety information. The enbridgegasnews twitter account is Enbridge Gas Distribution's official company presence in the twitter community.
- Learn about natural gas prices and energy efficiency. On enbridgegas.com customers can check out our current natural gas prices, take an energy efficiency quiz and learn ways to manage natural gas use and reduce costs.
Customers can visit enbridgegas.com 24 hours a day, seven days a week to sign-up for billing services such as preauthorized payments, the budget billing plan and golden age service. And, customers can manage their account online at their convenience by:
- Submitting monthly meter readings
- Updating their account information
- Providing notification of an upcoming move
- Viewing Enbridge's latest bill inserts
The new website will also be the place for important safety information and updates on how Enbridge is delivering on its commitment to the communities it serves. Enbridge looks forward to further enhancing its website and continuing to meet its customers' energy needs.
Enbridge Gas Distribution has a more than 160-year history and is Canada's largest natural gas distribution company. It is owned by Enbridge Inc., a Canadian-based leader in energy transportation and distribution and one of the 2010 Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations. Enbridge Inc. has been selected as one of Canada's Greenest Employers for 2011 and is one of Canada's Top 100 Employers. Enbridge Gas Distribution and its affiliates distribute natural gas to about 1.9 million customers in Ontario, Quebec, New York State and New Brunswick. For more information, visit www.enbridgegas.com.
* No purchase necessary. Residential customers who join Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.'s online customer forum will be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win $1,000. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the contest closes June 30, 2011. Nine $500.00 monthly prizes will be awarded each month from April 1 to December 31, 2011. The registration survey to enter and full contest rules are available at www.join.enbridgecustomerforum.com. Contest is open to residential customers residing in Enbridge Gas Distribution's franchise area.
** No purchase necessary. Residential customers who register for Enbridge Gas Distribution Inc.'s paperless billing option will be automatically entered into a draw for a chance to win one of 10 Apple iPad2s (approximate retail value $500). Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the contest closes June 16, 2011. Customers can view the full contest rules and register at www.enbridgegas.com/homes/accounts-billing/go-paperless.aspx . Contest is open to customers residing in Enbridge Gas Distribution's franchise area.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj2nuae9HwY
To view the social media rich version of this release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/enbridge-gas-distribution-launches-new-website-tsx-enb-1516167.htm
For more information please contact: